North Carolina A&T State University Face Mask. Masks are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the mask coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice. This is called source control. This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet), so the use of masks is particularly important in settings where people are close to each other or where social distancing is difficult to maintain. CDC’s recommendations for masks will be updated as new scientific evidence becomes available.
FMA Med/Lg Face Mask
- Lightweight & ultra-breathable two-layer protective face mask with black soft stretch ear straps
- Inner layer: soft moisture-wicking nylon spandex; Outer layer: micro-knit polyester treated with an anti-microbial agent
- Care: Reusable, machine washable
- Mask Dimensions: 8 x 5.25 inches
- Decoration Type: Sublimation